sunnuntai 29. huhtikuuta 2012

Measuring up

Ok, I'm gonna do this post in English because that has been the language tonight. Another awesome night with the debating group. I've really grown to like these people. They are social and friendly. And I've started to feel close to them.

One of them, a guy, told me today that I'm awesome and that it's great to have me in the group :) Aww.... And he also said that it takes a really 'mature' guy to be with me. And that got me thinking...It's true. It's really difficult for me to respect someone. I pass judgement easily. It's that authority thing. If I apply for assistant job, it does not really work out. I'm only recognised when I'm aiming high enough.

And with the guys. Even the older guys I've dated. Even they felt like they did not 'measure up'. So... do I need a guy whom I can truly respect, who is mature enough or do I somehow need to convince the guys I like that I really do like and respect them. I do not know.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti